Sat, Nov 05|
Shelbyville Public Square
Serving Shelbyville Banquet
Live Worship-Food-Games, Plenty of Food and Fun for the Family! Dunk Tank | Fruity Lemon and More!
Time & Location
Nov 05, 2022, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Shelbyville Public Square, 101 Public Square, Shelbyville, TN 37160, USA
About the Event
The expenses below were used for Community Outreach from May 2021 to February 2022 and include providing for the community in the following ways:
- Paying over $800 in bills, included water and utility bills
- Providing over $2,200 in food, included Feed America First pick-ups monthly and a Thanksgiving event at Bedford Manor Apartments
- Paying over $300 in hotel expenses
- Paying over $3,500 in school related expenses, included back to school clothing and supplies, along with new football equipment
- Paying over $3,200 in other community outreach expenses, included buying for the homeless and providing gas or gas cards
My name is Jasper Wilson and I am the director of High Calling Ministries. We are a local non-
profit organization serving the community. We serve in many ways, including evangelism, food
ministry, life development, and education and mentorship. Our emphasis for the next year will be
jail ministry and supplying needs for foster care homes. We also will be more active in the
school system. The schools we will start with are Shelbyville Central High School, Liberty
Middle School, and Harris Middle. We would like to provide meals for the school and will also
be involved in the FCA and athletic groups.
We are preparing for our largest fundraiser of the year, which is our 2nd annual banquet, and our
goal is to raise $50,000! Our theme is “Serving Shelbyville Banquet” and our event will be held
on the square November 5, 2022 from 5-8pm. We plan to have live worship, local food truck
vendors, fun for children, and more.
One booth we are having is a dunk tank, and we would like to ask you participate in being
dunked in the dunkin’ booth. We believe your participation in this will help make our event a
We appreciate your consideration and look forward to your response.
High Calling Ministries Director